Founded in 2000 by Tim Blanchard, Surf Culture Canada is committed to the continued promotion of kiteboarding as well as kite, wake, and wing foiling in the Great Lakes and Southern Ontario. With over 1000 lessons taught and 10,000+ hours of combined lesson and riding time, they are the most experienced instructors in Ontario.
They have taught a large percentage of the kiters in the Great Lakes region and numerous top locations around the World. Surf Culture Canada is your local experts in kitesurfing, SUP surfing, foiling, winging and surfing. If you want to learn any of these sports in the forgiving conditions of the Great Lakes, they are here to help you take those first steps on your journey to become a Great Lakes water warrior.
Surf Culture Canada at a Glance:
- A maximum 2-1 instructor-student ratio to ensure the highest standards of safety.
- PASA certified instruction from instructors familiar with the local conditions.
- Boat support (Yamaha AR192) used for all water lessons to ensure a prime lesson location, regardless of the wind direction.
- Utilize high quality gear from the top kiteboarding manufacturers.
- The best kiteboarding lesson locations in the Great Lakes, only accessible by boat.
- Instructors certified in CPR and First Aid.
- 23rd season of operation; since summer 2000 (1st in Great Lakes and Canada)
- Head Instructor/Owner: Tim Blanchard B.Sc, B.Ed, High School Science Teacher (Naish N.A team rider 2001-07) Wipika Certified in 2001, PASA in 2002, IKO Level 2
Surf Culture Canada has been in the industry for over 20 years and have tried and tested most of the available gear on the market. With foiling being only a few years old, they utilize only the best performing gear available.
For more information visit Surf Culture Canada website.